Saturday, August 4, 2012

3 1/2 years!!

Today, was a really busy day! My sister is going to be having a baby in Septemer so we had her baby shower and she is taking some classes, but eveything was today!!! WOW!!! Anyways, Chris and I have been married for 3 1/2 years and they have been wonderful! We still don't have any kids, but we are trying.. One day we will have kids and it will be a great blessing! Not a whole lot of exciting things in our lives right now! I still love Chris with everything and I wouldnt' change a thing! I started a new job about 3 months ago working at Malapai Meat Packing and let me tell you how much I just love this job... A whole lot better than SONIC!!!!
Chris is crazy.....He makes me laugh, cry, adore him more and more everyday, and lets me know that I am a "Queen" to him... he loves Elk, Deer hunting, but most of all I think he LOVES to shed hunt... He loves his trucks and guns... and fishing... and whatever else guys like!! :) But he is a wonderful husband and one day he will make a wonderful Father!!!! ( I just needed to brag about my husband a little bit) I dont' do it enough!!!! :) Well I will try to blog more often... but that is it for now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment