Thursday, April 23, 2009

APRIL 2009


Right now, we are happily married. We can't wait to have children. We have been married for almost 3 months now and it is awesome. He is my #1 on everything. We are always talking about our money situation we never argue about money. We don't spend money or just anything before we talk about it. Everything is going really good. He is my best friend, my husband, and my companion. Yeah, we get into our little arguements but it usually lasts only 5 minutes or so. He is an awesome brother to Warren. My parents adore him, and his parents like me. Everthing is good with our families. We enjoy being around each other. We don't get off of work and tell eachother to leave us alone or I want to go here by myself. If that's the case then there is something wrong with your relationship. We are enjoying each others company.
We have a lot of fun. All I can say is he is the most fabulous man in the world and I don't know how any did what they had done to him in the past. It's just sad, but on my part it's good or else I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment