Friday, June 5, 2009

May 2009

Hey everybody. This is great! My life is perfect. Well except Chris is gone right now, until tomorrow night!!! :(. But, our marriage is going great! We're happier than ever. We are fighting more than before, but that's normal. We have only gotten into 1 enormous fight, where we both were yelling at each other and we didn't talk to each other for a while. We both needed to time to think and now it's all good. Well, life is great, grand, and wonderful. I am sick of all the drama though. People need to leave me and Chris alone. Yeah, we will see people we don't want to see around town and stuff, but that's because we all live there. DUH!!!!! But, if we see you, don't stare at us. Just keep doing what you're doing and everything will be good. Anyways, I'm so glad that Chris and I met. If we wouldn't have met then I don't even think that I would be with anybody worth while. I might have ended up with an idiot who is on drugs and drinking all the time. That's no good.
Sometimes, I wish I could read what Chris was thinking because there are some days where I think he is mad at me or thinking about something and I ask him and he tells me nothing. And when we get into our deep conversations, I wanna know what all he is thinking not just what he is saying, but when talk like that we both tell each other what is on our minds. Not just what the other person wants to hear. That's what I looooove about him, I can talk to him about anything and he won't go and tell anybody else. I'll do the same for him. He will do anything for me and I appreciate it so much.
Chris is an amazing man. No body knows how wonderful he is. People think I'm just saying that because he is my husband, but I'm not. If I thought he was a jerk or mean then I would tell you, Hey my husband is a jerk. But he really isn't. All he needs when he gets upset is for someone to listen to what he has to say and talk to him about it. He doesn't want anybody to feel sorry for him and baby him, he just wants someone to listen to him. He doesn't want any body to fight with him when he is mad. My husband means the world to me, and I mean the world to him. There is nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for him and he knows that. So, if anybody out there, that is reading this, that is thinking about screwing up our marriage, don't even think about it. I will kick your a$$.
Babe, if you are reading this, I love you and you are everything to me. My #1. Don't ever let ANYBODY change the way you feel about me and I won't let ANYBODY change the way I feel about you. I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you told it as it is Brittany. You and Chris make an awsome couple! Nice blog! Im glad I found it. You didn't even tell me you had one. Oh well, hardly no one in Taylor has one...

    ReplyDelete